The Art of The Private Yoga Lesson
This program will help you:
- Design well-rounded one-on-one lessons
- Teach private lessons effectively
- Successfully promote your services
- Professionally handle the business side of a private practice
Why Teaching Private Yoga Lessons Is Invaluable
Teaching private yoga lessons taps you into a whole population of students who are not yet ready to take group classes, those who need special attention, or who prefer the privacy of their own home for their health and wellness program. Teaching privately refines your ability to give clear instruction as a yoga teacher since you receive immediate one-on-one feedback from your client. It also provides a substantial income stream with a higher hourly rate, and it offers flexibility based on your and your clients’ schedules.
We’ve Done a Lot of the Work for You! Amy will help you explore:
- The key steps for spreading the word about your services tactfully and with sophistication
- How to develop a professional reputation as a private yoga instructor
- How to deliver highly successful private yoga lessons in your area
- How to find committed, reliable private clients and retain committed clients
- Tools to build your confidence teaching privately
- What to do about venue for teaching
- How to maintain clear boundaries with clients
- The best ways to keep track of your clients’ progress and keep things fresh
- Sequencing for 45, 60, and 90 minute sessions
- How to build your confidence around all aspects of pricing and what to charge
- Ways to encourage client referrals
- New bonus video trainings on the most common and useful hands on assists best given in private yoga lessons
- A knowledge assessment to credit you as completing the course
In addition to the downloadable slide presentation that accompanies each video, your handbook includes:
- Sample liability releases, client log, and client intake & health forms
- Sample sequences to guide your teaching
- Sample guidelines for private yoga
- Pricing option charts, including package deals you can offer clients
- Sample promotional messages for social media, email and your website
- Sample gift certificates
- A home practice template
Who is this for?
This course is critical for group yoga teachers who want to add private lessons to their teaching repertoire; yoga teachers who want to get better at teaching and designing private lessons; and yoga teachers who are already teaching private lessons but want to be teaching more private lessons, find more reliable clients and/or maximize the private practice business they already have.
“I completed the course and found it to be very helpful. Amy’s delivery is very clear and enjoyable to listen to. The printable bonus materials are great! I will definitely take another class with you guys. Thanks for your good work!”
– Judith F.
This eCourse meets Yoga Alliance’s non-contact hours requirements for continuing education.