Restorative Yoga and The Art of Private Yoga Module – 27hrs | Dublin, Ireland October 2020
October 1st – 4th, 2020
Why Restorative Yoga?
Even if we sleep through the night, we rarely make time to really rest. And let’s face it – most yoga classes these days are depriving students of the quintessential restorative posture, savasana! Our students are craving deep relaxation, but don’t necessarily know where to turn to get the rest their body, mind, and spirit needs.
In this 27 hour Training you will learn to both practice Restorative yoga as well as learn the techniques needed to teach Restorative yoga.
You will explore:
- The physiology of relaxation
- Multiple restorative poses for a myriad of different orthopedic and emotional outcomes
- Special poses designed to help during menstruation, pregnancy and menopause
- How to sequence and lead a Restorative yoga class
Detailed Training Manual
27 Contact Hours
90 Monkeys Online Course:
The Art of the Private Yoga Lesson
* This training counts towards
90 Monkeys’ Advanced 500-hour
Teacher Training Certification.
$525 Early Registration*
$575 Full Tuition
* Before midnight August 30th, 2020
Thursday – Saturday
9:00 am – 5:30 pm
9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Hot Yoga Dublin
4, Burnell Green, Malahide Rd.
Northern Cross, Dublin 17