3 Module – 500TT Package Pricing
The 90 Monkeys path to 500hr Certification is achieved through taking a combination of 4-day modules, week-long Immersions, and independent study hours that add up to 300 hours. These 300 hours of study combine with your current 200hr RYT to achieve your 500hr Certification.
This allows 200hr level teachers the freedom to study the core curriculum of our method, while also enhancing the areas in which you’d like to specialize.
90 Monkey’s Advanced Teacher Training Modules are now available through Package Pricing which allows you to register for more than one module at a time, and in turn save more per module!
If you’re planning on attending more than one module with us this year, then Package Pricing is a no-brainer!
We know that continuing education is a significant investment in any profession. Package pricing is designed to help teachers keep their learning on track and by doing so we have scaled pricing on modules based on the total number of courses you register for at one time.
Please ensure you have checked your availability and know you will be available to attend all modules prior to completing this registration.
To learn more about Package Pricing, please visit our dedicated page to answer all your questions!
PACKAGE PRICING REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
90 Monkeys strives to offer the highest quality education for working yoga teachers. In keeping with this mission we have introduced Package Pricing in order to afford dedicated teachers the opportunity to save on the costs of tuition!
Due to the limited number of spaces and logistics that go into preparing an industry-leading educational experience for our participants, we ask that you do the following prior to purchasing any packages:
- Double and triple check your schedule to ensure you will be able to attend the training dates and times without conflict.
- Ensure that you are able to secure flights and lodging if you will be joining us from out of state.
If you are unsure about the number of modules you can commit to, we suggest considering a smaller package or registering for one course at a time during the early registration period.
- Cancellations made or more weeks prior to training start date: You may choose to transfer your tuition to another qualified participant and update us accordingly.
- Cancellations within 4 weeks of the training start date: You may choose to transfer your tuition to another qualified participant and update us accordingly
- Cancellations without notice will not be issued a refund nor granted a tuition credit.
For the reasons listed above as well as the tuition savings extended via Package Pricing, we are unable to make exceptions, regardless of circumstances and appreciate your understanding.