“Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.” ~ Daniel Boorstin
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
The first step in your journey to learn alignment based vinyasa yoga is to dive into our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, taught and directed by Amy Ippoliti. Whether you are new to teaching yoga, or are already a 200 Hour graduate from another school, we recommend starting there and then moving on to our advanced teacher training modules below! Our month-long 200 Hour training is going on the road this year – to Australia!!! Mid October through Mid-November. Learn More and APPLY!
300 HOUR ADVANCED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Prepare to launch into the world of advanced yoga with 90 Monkeys!
This is an opportunity for you as a yoga teacher to become a student of yoga once again, moving beyond the basics and into the fields of study that will serve you best in your personal development as a teacher and practitioner.
Advanced teacher training can be cumbersome with the current emphasis on ‘chasing’ a certain number of hours. Our modular advanced curriculum provides you with useable, meaningful, actionable education to help you serve your students now.
The curriculum is designed as a series of intensive modules with Amy Ippoliti and other world-class guest faculty, to provide you with the highest possible quality of education while accommodating a busy schedule. You will gain the skills to become a knowledgeable, professional leader who can inspire positive transformation in your yoga community and in the world.
How Our Advanced Credentialing Works
• Browse our Advanced Teacher Training Course Offerings
• Enroll in the courses that will most enrich your teaching skills.
• Credited contact hours are noted in the titles of our catalogue of Course Offerings to help you map your journey.
• Once you have completed 270 contact hours +30 non-contact hours, you will receive your cumulative 300 Hour Certificate!
• We keep track of your hours electronically.
• We encourage taking your time to accrue hours and study in the disciplines that best suit you!
What makes this advanced yoga teacher training curriculum stand out?
• A completely customizable curriculum to achieve personal learning outcomes.
• Instead of spending a lot of time and money on a packaged 300 hour training, repeating topics you might already be well-trained in, laser focus your time on the topics that will best fill the gaps missing from your particular skill set or review topics you’d like to refresh.
• Learn in an intimate, safe, community oriented environment where mistakes are considered a path to learning.
• Study with world class faculty and highly trained assistant faculty – educators who have “been there” and can show you the way.
• Educational specificity – you are not bonded to a pre-determined curriculum in any way, you get to choose the direction of your education.
• Take as few or as many intensives as you like, at your own pace.
• Caters to your individual needs through Amy’s loving “hawk eye”, experienced faculty, and skilled assistant faculty.
• Every module, despite the topic is oriented around professionalism, business, success in yoga teaching, including leadership and teaching to build a solid student base.
• Complimentary healthy snacks, super foods, chocolate, and drinks are provided on site at every intensive.
• Pre-event videos and give-aways to help you prepare for every intensive are provided.
Why We’re Doing it This Way!
While we recognize that most 300 Hour trainings are designed to be completed as a full program with a beginning and an end within a pre-determined period of time, we believe that in order to serve our students at the highest level something different is required.
Our team of educators came to the conclusion that formatting our advanced trainings into the framework set by Yoga Alliance of a 300-hour program was compromising the quality of the education we could offer.
We feel it is more effective to reconfigure advanced teacher training formats so they are less about the ‘hours’ and more about the quality and objective of the content. We recognize that curriculum development has sometimes become more about fitting hours under arbitrary guidelines rather than aimed towards the outcomes that teachers need in order to be successful teaching their students.
We feel that advanced education formats need to fit into smaller and more manageable formats to co-exist with teacher’s busy lives. That’s why, in our quest to elevate yoga education standards, we at 90 Monkeys are proud to be offering a program that gives you the time you need to assimilate and augment your training at a pace that works for you.
Amy Ippoliti E-RYT 500
Taro Smith Ph.D – Biomechanics + Anatomy
Dr. Douglas Brooks Ph.D – Yoga Philosophy
Carole Westerman E-RYT-500 – Pre and Post-Natal Yoga
Manorama – Sanskrit Studies + Sanskrit Alphabet, Sound, & Chanting
Chelsea Roff – founder of Eat Breathe Thrive + Teaching Yoga to Students with Body Image Challenges
And many more faculty to be announced!
Menu of Upcoming Advanced Teacher Training Events:
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Amy Ippoliti and Guest Faculty in Australia
October 11, 2017 - November 12, 2017