Date(s) - September 13, 2018 - September 16, 2018
YogaLab NorthWest @ Ritual House
Yoga Therapeutics Training with Amy Ippoliti (27hrs)
Advanced teacher training can be cumbersome. We want to engage you with useable, meaningful, actionable education now. This week is one of many modular trainings in the 90 Monkeys Advanced Teacher Training Curriculum. Join Amy in Seattle, WA for our famous yoga therapy training!
This dynamic and intimate 4-day training is dedicated to learning how to serve students with limitations and special needs in the company of other high-level yoga teachers under Amy’s caring eye. Safety and individualized attention are becoming less and less emphasized in many yoga classes, while all-levels, athletic classes are becoming the industry norm. We want to make yoga accessible to all those who wish to benefit from this extraordinary practice!
This training gives you the tools to stand out as a teacher who can speak to many populations, effectively address student’s physical limitations, provide compassionate solutions for students with injuries, and teach full group classes as well as private sessions with more empathy, expert skill, and confidence.
- Explore a variety of musculoskeletal injuries and biomechanical problems related to the various areas of the body
- Master the modifications for a variety of fundamental poses to help clear and resolve common injuries through yoga
- Hone your observational skills and learn to demonstrate modified poses empathetically in order to teach a more inclusive and accessible yoga class
- Discover the common conditions of special populations and the appropriate therapeutic solutions
- Learn ways to align properly in all chest and quad opening poses, standing poses, hip opening, hamstring opening poses, and sun salutations
- How to holistically address common injuries in areas such as the neck, rotator cuff, lower back, sacrum, hips, knees, and feet, and conditions such as tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and more.
- Do asana practices tailored to integrate alignment and form into your own bodies as well as learn tools to teach others the same.
- Learn how to apply therapeutic hands-on adjustments on each other in order to help students and private clients.
- Meet and make fabulous friends! Enjoy the Pacific Northwest views, fantastic restaurants, and great people in Seattle, WA!
This training counts towards 90 Monkeys’ Advanced 500-hour Teacher Training Certification and Yoga Alliance CE accredited content.
608 19th Ave E,
Seattle, WA 98112
Thursday – Saturday
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
2:00 pm – 5:30 pm
9:00 am – 1:30 pm
2 years of regular study and practice of yoga Strong working knowledge of yoga alignment or graduate of 90 Monkeys teacher training
– Full Training Tuition
– Pre Event Video
– Custom 80+ Page Training Manual
September 13-16th, 2018
$495 before midnight, August 12th
We expect this intensive to fill quickly, so please register at your earliest to save your spot.
Due to space constraints we ask that you make sure your schedule is clear and have reviewed the Refund & Cancellations Policy before enrolling.
Traveling to Boulder?
Download our 90 Monkeys Travel & Logistics Information packet to learn about where to stay, great restaurants, accommodations, recreation and much more!