Date(s) - October 11, 2018 - October 14, 2018
Category(ies) No Categories
How to Teach Advanced Yoga:
Asana, Pranayama, & Meditation Intensive (27hrs)
Plunge into the more potent forms of yoga asana, pranayama, and meditation! Discover how to practice and teach these advanced techniques while gaining skills to work with aspiring advanced students even when your personal practice does not include these postures quite yet!
Daily practices will focus on the sequencing and preparational poses needed to open the specific areas of the body that will guide you into these advanced families of asana. More importantly, when you leave, you can do the daily practices at home to build up the body’s intrinsic core strength and stamina necessary for a deeper capacity for movement!
In this informative module, you will:
- Discover what it means to truly practice “advanced yoga” – and by advanced we don’t just mean deep asanas!
- Learn how to teach advanced yoga when you might not be able to achieve the same pose in your practice.
- Develop skills for teaching the more esoteric practices of pranayama and meditation in dynamic ways that motivate and inspire.
- Explore how to work masterfully with your asymmetries and how to see these asymmetries in your students.
- Learn specific repetitions and timings that build endurance and strength, and the modifications that will help you safely approach a more advanced personal practice.
- Receive a strategic practice plan for the above taught throughout the week!
- Meet and make fabulous friends!
- Bask in the gorgeous practice space at DIG Yoga
- Enjoy the charming towns of Lambertville, NJ and nearby New Hope, PA, fantastic restaurants, and great people in The DIG Yoga community!
- Full Training
- Detailed Training Manual
- Healthy Snacks
- 27 Contact Hours
This training is part of 90 Monkeys’ Advanced 500 hour Teacher Training Curriculum.
Thursday & Friday
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
11:30 am – 6:30 pm
12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Be a graduate of a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
We expect this intensive to fill quickly, so please enroll at your earliest convenience to save your spot. Due to space constraints, no refunds of tuition can be made, therefore please make sure your schedule is clear before enrolling.
$495 – Early Registration before midnight, September 9
$555 – Full Tuition thereafter
Traveling to Lambertville? Download the Travel & Logistics Information Packet to learn about where to stay, great restaurants, accommodations, recreation and much more!