Date(s) - May 19, 2017 - May 21, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hot Yoga Dubln
Category(ies) No Categories
Safety and individualized attention are becoming less and less emphasized in many yoga classes, while all-levels, athletic classes are becoming the industry norm. Learn to make yoga accessible to all those who wish to benefit from this extraordinary practice!
This three day module is part of 90 Monkeys Advanced Teacher Training curriculum. It will give you the tools to stand out as a teacher who can effectively address student’s physical issues and provide compassionate solutions for those with injuries. Under Amy’s watchful eye, learn to teach group classes as well as private sessions with more empathy, expert skill, and confidence.
– Explore a variety of musculoskeletal injuries and issues related to the various areas of the body.
– Master the modifications for a variety of fundamental poses to help clear and resolve common injuries through yoga.
– Hone your observational skills and learn to demonstrate modified poses empathetically in order to teach a more inclusive and accessible yoga class.
– Learn ways to align properly in all chest and quad opening poses, standing poses, hip opening, hamstring opening poses, and sun salutations.
– How to holistically address common injuries in areas such as the neck, rotator cuff, lower back, sacrum, hips, knees, and feet, and conditions such as tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and more.
– Do asana practices tailored to integrate alignment and form into your own bodies as well as learn tools to teach others the same.
– How to apply therapeutic hands-on adjustments on each other in order to help students and private clients.
– Receive informative, useful course handouts and syllabus.
Friday May 19th : 10am – 5pm
Saturday May 20th: 10am – 5pm
Sunday May 21st: 9am – 4pm
– Meet and make fabulous friends
– Prepare in advance! Registered students will receive our Pre-Event Video that Amy has put together to help you prepare to get the most out of this training!
Early Registration: €350
Regular Registration: €390
You can also call the studio owner at (+353) 0870521081.
This intensive has already been filling very quickly, so please enroll now to save your spot.
Due to space constraints, no refunds of tuition can be made, therefore please make sure your schedule is clear before enrolling.