Date(s) - February 01, 2018 - February 04, 2018
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
90 Monkeys Studio
Category(ies) No Categories
Sustainable Yoga Teacher:
Business Development Intensive w/ Amy Ippoliti and Taro Smith PhD
As a yoga teacher, busy offering classes, marketing yourself, and attempting to navigate the demands of social media platforms; you are often the last to get in a great yoga practice, have time to study, or prepare for your classes resulting in “Yoga Teacher Burn Out”.
90 Monkey’s Advanced Teacher Training module, ‘The Sustainable Yoga Teacher’ with Amy Ippoliti & Taro Smith Ph.D will give you space and time to be a student again regenerate, get re-inspired, and connect with what originally motivated you to take the yoga teacher path. Your sustainable future awaits!
In this informative module, you will:
- Learn to generate additional income streams that will help you earn thousands of dollars through our time tested methods
- Get more clear about your identity and brand
- Explore a healthy relationship with social media that works to enhance your business
- Review the business acumen needed to develop a manageable career as a full or part-time yoga teacher
- Discover how to work smarter and not harder
- Gap analysis to shine light on your strengths & opportunities as a yoga teacher
- Get on the mat for daily luxurious 4-hour group practices of pranayama, meditation, philosophy and deepen your alignment understanding
- And much, much more!
Dive into some much needed time on the mat & self-reflection and make way for the visionary goal setting that will propel you forward in the upcoming year and beyond!
- Full Training
- Detailed Training Manual
- Healthy Snacks
- 27 Contact Hours
This training counts towards 90 Monkeys’ Advanced 500-hour Teacher Training Certification.
Thursday – Saturday
9:00 am – 1:00 pm – Morning Practice & Contemplation
2:00 pm – 5:30 pm – Art & Business of Yoga
9:00 am – 1:30 pm – Morning Practice, Contemplation, Art & Business of Yoga
Be a graduate of a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
We expect this intensive to fill quickly, so please enroll at your earliest convenience to save your spot. Due to space constraints, no refunds of tuition can be made, therefore please make sure your schedule is clear before enrolling.
Traveling to Boulder? Ask us for the Travel & Logistics Information packet to learn about where to stay, great restaurants, accommodations, recreation and much more!