Get free updates on professional development for yoga teachers and our Yoga Etiquette Guide for your students when you sign up for our newsletter
90 Monkeys Studio
2516 Broadway, Suite 300
Boulder, CO 80304
$495 Early Registration*
$545 Full Tuition
* Before midnight February 3rd, 2019
Detailed Training Manual
27 Contact Hours
90 Monkeys Online Course:
The Art of the Private Yoga Lesson
* This training counts towards
90 Monkeys’ Advanced 500-hour
Teacher Training Certification.
“When you press the pause button on a machine, it stops. But when you press the pause button on human beings they start. You start to reflect, you start to rethink your assumptions, you start to reimagine what is possible and, most importantly, you start to reconnect with your most deeply held beliefs. Once you’ve done that, you can begin to reimagine a better path.”
~ Dov Seidman
The pace of life in the last decade has accelerated dramatically. Almost universally, we, along with our students, complain of ceaseless news feeds, long hours at computers, and a drive to keep pushing forward.
The stress associated with this busy lifestyle and hard work has consequences to our health and well being.
It’s no surprise then that Restorative yoga has exploded in popularity in recent years at yoga studios, conferences and festivals around the globe. More and more, students are flocking to request private yoga lessons so they can get started on the path, and Restorative yoga is a great way to get them started.
Being skilled in teaching and offering Restorative yoga to your students in group classes as well as private yoga lessons is not only an asset in today’s climate, we think it’s a must!
Why Restorative Yoga?
Even if we sleep through the night, we rarely make time to really rest. And let’s face it – most yoga classes these days are depriving students of the quintessential restorative posture, savasana! Our students are craving deep relaxation, but don’t necessarily know where to turn to get the rest their body, mind, and spirit needs.
IN THIS INFORMATIVE 500-HOUR LEVEL MODULE, YOU WILL:
– Learn to both practice Restorative yoga as well as the techniques needed to teach Restorative yoga.
– How to use 90 Monkeys alignment principles to assist student’s postural longevity in Restorative yoga poses
– The Art of the Private Yoga Lesson – how to build a private yoga clientele and structure fun and informative private yoga lessons
– Ways to refine your understanding of props in supporting and modifying poses for different body types
– How to create a proper prop arsenal for your private teaching practice
– The physiology of relaxation
– Multiple restorative poses for a myriad of different orthopedic and emotional outcomes
– Special poses designed to help during menstruation, pregnancy and menopause
– How to sequence and lead a group or private Restorative yoga class
– Ways to enhance your private yoga lessons with Restorative yoga
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED PROPS:
We will provide the fundamental props necessary for the training however, in order to maximize your restorative yoga experience, we strongly recommend you bring:
– Your yoga mat
– An Eye Pillow/Covering
– A set of your favorite blocks
– A bolster
– 2 to 5 firm yoga blankets
If you don’t have these props or aren’t able to borrow a set, we have partnered with YogaOutlet.com to provide a special sampling kit of props for you to purchase at a great value! Once enrolled, we will send you the link. These props will serve your home practice and will be handy to use with your private clients when you return home!
If you have any questions or need assistance regarding props, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up Now or Save with Package Pricing!SIGN UP NOW
March 7th, 2019 –
March 10th 2019
9:00 am – 5:30 pm
9:00 am – 5:30 pm
9:00 am – 5:30 pm
9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Be a graduate of a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
We expect this intensive to fill quickly, so please register at your earliest to save your spot.
REFUND & CANCELLATIONS POLICY:
Due to space constraints we ask that you make sure your schedule is clear and have reviewed the Refund & Cancellations Policy before enrolling.
TRAVELING TO FROM OUT OF TOWN?
Download our 90 Monkeys Travel & Logistics Information packet to learn about where to stay, great restaurants, accommodations, recreation and much more!