How to Run Workshops and Retreats
Faculty Presenter: Amy Ippoliti
This program will teach you the key steps for marketing, handling business dealings, and building community all while delivering meaningful and successful workshops and retreats. Your students work hard to gain valuable time off and it’s important to be prepared to offer the experience of a lifetime!
Teaching workshops and retreats extends your offering to those students who want to explore the deeper aspects of their yoga practice; refines your teaching skills and provides a setting for you to share the more sophisticated knowledge you’ve gained from your studies and trainings; builds community; and provides an additional income stream with a potentially higher hourly rate.
We’re offering the most templates and bonus materials we’ve EVER offered in a short-format online course, including:
- An event checklist to keep you on-track and motivated for your retreat or workshop launch, outlining monthly tasks starting 12 months in advance
- Questions for venues
- Contract considerations
- Samples and recommendations of brochures and promotional materials
- Sample online registration forms
- Event logistics packet samples
- Record keeping ideas for participant contact info, payment history, meal preferences, and more
- Questions for vetting retreat centers
- Pricing formulas and budgeting considerations
- Value Proposition suggestions to best support your event correspondence, marketing, and website details
- Answer Key to common questions asked by potential attendees--use this to help answer email inquiries and guide phone discussions
- Sample social media posts
- Suggested social media protocol – how, why, when, what, and where to post
- Sample email correspondence
- Packing list for faculty and organizers
- Participant health form
- Weekly and weekend event planning chart
- Post-event Survey Questions
- Student base assessment sheet
- General event leader resources, website, and online tools to keep you organized and efficient
- The art of writing killer workshop descriptions
- Suggested links to resources for additional products, ideas, and sites to improve your events and planning
And more!This course, available via online streaming, is crucial for teachers who want to add workshops and retreats to their teaching repertoire as a way to more fully serve their students and who want to get better at teaching informative workshops and memorable retreats.
By purchasing this product I UNDERSTAND and AGREE to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This course contains copyrighted material only viewable by registrants of the course. Any sharing, reproduction, distribution of the course material without prior consent is expressly prohibited.
NOTE: For questions email: email@example.com