How to Run a Beginner Yoga Series
Instructor: Amy Ippoliti
Have you thought of running a Beginner Series but figured it required too much work or business acumen? Have you tried running a Beginner Series without much success? Are your basic level drop-in classes a little lackluster and bare?
This program helps yoga teachers and studios:
- Serve the 7 billion people who have yet to try yoga!
- Make a meaningful connection with a brand new beginner, so you have a student for life!
- Launch a Beginner Series to introduce a whole new group of students to yoga and build a new student base exponentially. Afterwards, these students will naturally want to continue the practice by joining your regular basic level and mixed level classes!
Amy will show you the key steps for creating, marketing and delivering a highly successful Beginner Series. In addition, you’ll learn a sample sequence formula for Basic Level Drop-in Classes that will encourage basic level students to keep up a regular practice at your classes each week.
- A checklist to keep you motivated and on-track for your launch
- A sample curriculum to guide your teaching for your series
- A sample sequencing formula for Basic Level Drop-In Classes
- Pricing option charts
- Sample promotional messages for social media, email and your website
- A key to promoting your series when you’re reaching out to populations you don’t know yet
This course is crucial for yoga teachers and studio owners who want to serve more people and build their student base.
By purchasing this product I UNDERSTAND and AGREE to the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We ask that you do not enroll in our courses casually - we have invested a great deal of time and energy into our programs and expect that you do the same.
Remember: you will have indefinite access to the program materials, so please do not request a refund because you haven't had time to go through the course or could not attend specific sessions (if live calls were part of the course). We are proud of our course offerings and have seen their results. So, if after implementing the course teachings, you find that our course has not improved your teaching and/or yoga business, we will happily refund your enrollment fee in full with the following terms:
- You've implemented the course teachings in your business.
- You have viewed all the videos, completed all of the course assignments and taken the knowledge assessment (if applicable).
- You've asked questions via email, the discussion section on individual videos or the course Facebook group (if applicable) to address your concerns or confusion as soon as possible.
- Destroy all course material.
You have until 30 days after purchase to request a refund. No exceptions. Please note we do not offer any partial refunds for missed sessions (if live calls were part of your course).
This course contains copyrighted material only viewable by registrants of the course. Any sharing, reproduction, distribution of the course material without prior consent is expressly prohibited.
Disclaimer for Live Sessions In the event of power outages, acts of god, or other unexpected circumstances the session in question will be rescheduled. Refunds will not be issued.
NOTE: For questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org